"I majored in a science department that had a huge number of undergraduates and very little structured advising. Completing a minor and honors thesis in Feminist Studies provided me with an opportunity to develop much closer relationships with very inspiring faculty members; develop strong critical-thinking, writing, and oral presentation skills; and build much more confidence in myself and my intelligence. The social theory and research exposure I gained as a Feminist Studies minor compelled me to pursue a graduate degree in public health and then to go into medicine. I've encouraged...
- Valerie Miner's new novel illuminates global in personal - February 4, 2014
- Estelle Freedman gets a Rave Review on her New Book - September 17, 2013
- Clayman Institute highlights Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies' new name and PhD Minor program - September 10, 2013
- Estelle Freedman's book release - August 21, 2013
- New Graduate Workshop in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies: FEMGEN299 - August 16, 2013