"Feminist Studies has completely changed my life. The ability to think critically about social hierarchies (e.g. gender, race, class, sexuality, ability, etc) has completely changed my perspective of the world and has broadened and deepened my understanding of many social issues. I can think for myself and thoughtfully critique the work of current scholars in any discipline with my feminist lens. The classes I've taken in the FemSt Dept have all been incredibly fulfilling and have greatly influence the direction of my future career endeavors. I am eternally grateful to the department for...
- Valerie Miner's new novel illuminates global in personal - February 4, 2014
- Estelle Freedman gets a Rave Review on her New Book - September 17, 2013
- Clayman Institute highlights Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies' new name and PhD Minor program - September 10, 2013
- Estelle Freedman's book release - August 21, 2013
- New Graduate Workshop in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies: FEMGEN299 - August 16, 2013