"For lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities, Queer studies can be a saving grace, a connection to our histories and futures. As a major in Feminist Studies, focusing on LGBT/Queer studies instilled in me a strong sense of pride and connection to the communities i am a part of.
After analyzing the work of scholars and activists who come before me, i leave Stanford confident that i can make a lasting contribution to a better future for both women's rights and LGBT rights."
- Valerie Miner's new novel illuminates global in personal - February 4, 2014
- Estelle Freedman gets a Rave Review on her New Book - September 17, 2013
- Clayman Institute highlights Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies' new name and PhD Minor program - September 10, 2013
- Estelle Freedman's book release - August 21, 2013
- New Graduate Workshop in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies: FEMGEN299 - August 16, 2013