The PhD minor in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies equips graduate students pursuing PhDs with broad interdisciplinary knowledge in the field and prepares them to teach courses in the field. The goal of the program is to bring together graduate students and faculty from various departments, programs, and schools who address FGSS issues in their research.
- FEMGEN 203
- One Other Feminist Theory Course
- Two elective graduate-level FEMGEN or related courses
- 3 quarters of FEMGEN 299: Graduate Workshop
How to Declare
- Read over the PhD Minor FAQs
- Confirm eligibility with your home department
- Download and complete the PhD Minor Study Plan
- Email your study plan to the Academic Services Administrator for approval by the Program Director
- Once your plan is approved, download and fill out the Registrar form, Application for PhD Minor
- Obtain the necessary signatures from your home department and the FGSS office, and submit!
- Email the Academic Services Administrator a photo and bio so you can be added to the FGSS website